Grasan Equipment Company's modern 50,000 square foot manufacturing and fabrication facility sits next to our corporate offices in Mansfield, Ohio.
The shop is equipped with modern fabricating equipment such as beam and angle lines. We maintain an active labor force who work an array of important jobs as welders, fabricators, mechanics and equipment operators.
Through years of experience we have learned that large structure elements are better fabricated in the shop vs. in the field. These larger structures are "built in place" in our shop resulting in a quicker installation process yielding lower overall cost with the benefit of higher quality in the finished product.
The real benefit to the customer of our manufacturing capabilities is our ability to readily handle larger structural projects and longer runs. Our intent is always to complete the work when we project it should be done and to the quality standard you expect from Grasan.
- 16 plant fabricators, welders, operators, mechanics and assemblers
- 50,000 square foot facility in Mansfield Ohio
PEDDINGHAUS BEAM DRILL LINE
- c/w Integral Band Saw & up to 36 in. x 300# beam capacity
- AutoCad controlled
ANGLE PUNCH LINE
- up to 8 in. x 8 in. x 3/4 in. angle
- 12 in. x 3/4 in. barstock
PACIFIC PRESS BRAKE
- 20 ft. x 500 ton
LTCC HYPERTHERM PLASMA TABLE
- 12 ft. x 30 ft. water table
- 7 cranes up to 25 ton capacity
GRAYCO AIRLESS PAINT SYSTEM
- outfitted for 2 & 3 part systems as well as standard primer & topcoat
- grit blast area